With greater knowledge of health issues, people are taking better care of their teeth than ever before. As dentists, we see the results of increased attention to oral care in the improved dental health of our patients. With the basics taken care of, more and more people are turning their attention to improving the aesthetics of their smiles.
The latest innovations in cosmetic dentistry have opened up a world of choice for enhancing your smile. An attractive smile opens doors and improves self-confidence. With our cosmetic dentistry services, you can create a radiant smile that truly lights up a room.
Some of the more popular smile enhancing treatments we offer at our Whitby dental office include:
- Implant Dentistry – A dental implant is an artificial tooth root placed into your jaw to hold a replacement tooth or bridge in place. Dental implants are rooted in the mouth permanently, so they look and feel more like real teeth.
- Dental Veneers – Porcelain veneers are ultra-thin laminates of porcelain that are bonded to the front of teeth. The veneers allow us to change the colour and/or the shape of the teeth. They are one of the best solutions cosmetic dentistry has to offer for improving the appearance of teeth.
- Teeth Whitening – Our professional whitening systems work magic as they brighten discoloured teeth. This treatment is not only effective, it is also easy. With the custom bleaching kit we provide, you can whiten your teeth in the comfort of your own home.
- White Fillings – Made of a tooth-coloured resin material, these fillings are made to match your existing teeth so your smile appears clean and natural. With this resin compound bonding to your teeth, the seal is tighter and the restored tooth can be stronger than ever before.
- Dental Crowns – Used to cover a tooth that has been repaired through a root canal, has cracked or has a large filling. Crowns offer extra protection to the damaged tooth.
- Bridges – Permanent replacement teeth, anchored into place by healthy teeth on either side of the bridge.
Please call us today at 905-430-7045 to discuss how a few small and simple changes can make a drastic difference in your life! You will smile with CONFIDENCE.